Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Laaa Dee Daa Dee Daaa

I sincerely apologize for taking so long to write. It feels as though i have been so busy, but the truth is, i am lazy. The home study went really well and if i finish off my things to do for this week, we should be having another one in the next couple of weeks! Things are moving right along! I finally figured out the name of the orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It is Le Toukoul and was opened by a french couple in the mid to late 90's. This is a video of the orphanage, it is a bit long so have some patience...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x577j1_une-journee-au-toukoul-partie-1_lifestyle
I love them! I Love their sweet faces! My favorite part is the little one just learning to walk! I absolutely go bonkers with giddiness when i see little ones wearing the whole suit/footsie pajamas! It makes me want to squish them to pieces and hug them forever in those darn cute little things! As i watched this little boy just learning to walk, it struck me that these sweet ladies are raising these kids. How sad they must get when one leaves and happy to know they will be taken care of forever. I am so grateful to those ladies, even though we don't have our baby yet. It is a lady just like that one holding, feeding, playing, and teaching our baby right now. I am so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us with this sweet blessing to soon come into our lives. I am so happy and excited to see our baby someday. But for now, i know that sweet lady is taking good care of my baby and loving them as we do and will.....

2 comments:

Rivers to Rocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

From God's arms to their arms to yours. Everything in its place.