Friday, October 10, 2008

www.rustyzipper.com

So when i am bored, i often visit this website...i discovered it along time ago. It consists of vintage apparel, which i happen to love, but sometimes i just sit here and laugh at what my mom, dad, gramma's, and grandpa's wore.....


See this dress is a 1950's cocktail dress that i actually think is quite cute......

unfortunately, i could see my mom wearing this one back in the day, sorry mom!


I love these shoes...but of course they are the most expensive thing on the website, a whole $40!



HAHAHAHAHA! i don't know....."Turn the beat around! love to feel per cu ssion!"




Men's wear as well...i like this tie, kinda weird/artsy fartsy...just like me!



Pretty woman! walkin down the street! Pretty woman! these are the Julia Roberts boots...




I named this the Troy sweater...."ANDY! YOU GOONIE! GOONIE! GOONIE!"



When i was a little girl, this is the type of dress I thought was soooo pretty! interestingly, it is classified as a wedding dress...heaven help this lady who has to look back at her pictures!

And that my friends, is my fashion show for the night! I hope you enjoyed yourself, had some laughs, maybe even some tears..hopeful joyful ones...or those of regret....either way, please visit www.rustyzipper.com for there is more where this came from! Thanks again and goodnight!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh!! The Troy sweater! That is a perfect name for it! You're funny. I like how you like these kookie styles.