Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm on my way....

Tomorrow morning at 9 o-clock, we will have our first home study visit from our social worker...i am so excited and nervous and i really have no idea what to expect! Does she have to walk around and look at our house...like every nook and cranny?? Is she just talking to us?? Will she walk around with a check list and give it to us at the end and tell us pass or fail?? AAAAAAAAH! What is going to happen?? I can tell ya something right now though, i feel the winds of change starting to blow...i can feel something brewing in the air and i just know that our dreams of becoming parents are getting closer each day. We are so thankful. I know our little one is out there somewhere waiting for us... whether he/she is here already or still in heaven, i know they are waiting... i can feel there sweet spirit in my heart, crazy as that sounds...i can feel it...i have my whole life i believe and it is surreal that we are making the arrangements to bring them home. I cant wait to see you little baby, i love you so much! we can hardly wait!

No comments: