Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dream

The night was young, the air just cold, the street lights reflected in the wet of the cobblestone ground when josh and i were running away. We were running fast, though i know not what from, but i didn't feel as though we were in trouble..... i do know that we were running from someone....all the sudden i open my eyes and i am laying on the damp cobblestone ground....i see around me the street lamps, a park with a little black rod-iron fence surrounding, a white chapel with tall white spires.....from the uneven altered cracks of the stone my hand lifts a key, not just any key. This one is beautiful, its very medieval antique looking and encrusted with rubies. I gaze at it in awe and happiness feels me, i know not what they key goes to exactly, but i do know i found something i will need....
Suddenly, we are at a wedding in the park, we are dressed as the bride and groom but i know that we are not the ones who are getting married, we are simply disguised. the lady priest knows this and when she finds out, i hand her the black handgun from my hand and, again, josh and i start running, this time through the park in late afternoon. i can see my dress flowing as we run and his dress shirt untucked, disheveled and tie unlooped....the park was overcast but not cloudy, there was not warmth in the air, but also not cold either....the people were chasing us, or maybe just running with us...i am not scared or tired or confused, but i run....i notice the trees have lost there leaves but they are still beautiful...i feel as though we are in England or Europe somewhere....
The End

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my!!! Your dreams are amazing! I had a dream about poop. Seriously. And it's a recurring dream too!