Monday, September 8, 2008

Can it really get more annoying??

It will never cease to amaze me how stupid people can be. I know i shouldn't let it get to me, but you know what, it does. WHY is it so hard to just live and let live?? If you don't believe in something, and some people do...SO WHAT! Why do you have to advertise it? So what you don't believe in the same things you use to...who does?? That is the whole point of being on this earth to learn and grow. I don't mean to vent negativity here, but i just read something in the newspaper that, to put it bluntly, really pisses me off. I wont tell you what it was, but it is stupid that i am getting so mad. It just goes along with my whole bubble theory....the ones who think they are so out of a bubble but in fact made their own in the process are the worst and most annoying..... my hope for my children is that i can teach them that you don't have to belong to ANY bubble at all...you can be your own self and follow your own heart. Don't blame others EVER. You are in complete control of your own life. Never play the victim. Ya, sometimes life throws you curve balls but its OK. We all knew before we came to earth what would happen to us and obviously we all said we would come despite. I don't want my kids to only feel comfortable around those of our same beliefs, or backgrounds...that is just wrong. I want it so they could be put in a room with anybody in this world and find commonalities despite the fact that on the outside, nothing is the same. You gotta dig deeper then what meets the eye...know you should always dig deeper. I am SO grateful i myself was raised this way. I know my family is the same also and it gives me hope. Its funny how in the world, its all competition and i never understood why and never competed, and now i know what the competition is for.....NOTHING! Go ahead and compete and make yourself not you, i instead am going to continue to be who i am and who i always have been. I am ME. that's it. and that's all i want to be. I hope with all my heart i can teach my children this. You can only be the best YOU, you can never be good at being someone else. I know my Heavenly Father loves everyone, and i know he loves me. That alone is enough for me to be comfortable in my own skin....i know i am here right now at this time for some reason, i know i am in this body for some reason, i know i am with my friends and family for a reason also. ........aaaah, my blood pressure is now back to normal...all the thanks to my trusty keyboard and computer for hearing me......

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am now wondering what (to put it as you put it) pissed you off so. "Hmm".... says I. "What pissed Alex off so?" All is well Allyoop. I really like how you think. Those other peeps will come around oneday. Whoever those peeps are.