Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kat Von D, Lousy Stomach, and a Birthday Weekend
















This is my sister Aimee. She is cute. She also is very brave when it comes to trying new things in the hair department, which of course, I LOVE!! Sometimes i will go so long doing the same thing, over and over. Don't get me wrong, i love it all and put my own twists on things to keep it interesting, but Aimee always has good ideas. Yesterday she wanted to add some blond chunks, similar to Kat Von D's hair (LA INK). Being so inspired i styled it just like Kat as well. What a good hair day :)















And so, crappily, today i am not feeling superior. My stomach is in an uproar for some reason. Now, having known my stomach for 23 years now, i am quite aware of the things which sets it off. For instance, i know i am lactose intolerant, i know when i drink alot of orange juice bad things happen. But for the life of me, i can not figure out what the heck is going on! I feel so gross! I went to sleep early not feeling good then, and woke up at around 9 a.m. still feeling yucky, then sat on the couch for a few hours still not finding an answer! Thankfully, i had a window of O.K.ness and drove myself to Sprouts and got these yummy items. Late July is my favorite brand of crackers, and i really wanted Blue Sky Lemon Lime organic soda pop, sadly they were out. But, i did find this new OOGAVE brand soda pop in Watermelon Cream. Quite delicious :)


This last weekend was Josh's birthday! I love my husband....i remember on his birthday 5 years ago when i ate his candy bar at school and i didn't even really know him yet.....sigh....Luckily i know him now and i love him more and more everyday. We celebrated in Flagstaff with his family and some friends and had a blasty blast! I had to take a picture of his outfit that morning, the shirt was a present from his brother and he actually wore this out of the cabin (eek!) He doesn't care, and i don't really either, i love the guy. It is a funny outfit is it not?? I LOVE YOU JOSHUA!!

the end

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry about your stomach ailments. Ew. Yuck. And yes...I think you done did a good thing when you married Joshy Joshua Josh Josh. He's a good thing.

Jenny said...

OH...P.S.
LOVE Aimee and her hair...always!!! And I am reminded that I like to watch LA Ink and other tattoo shows for some reason or other. And I like Kat's makeup too.
P.S.S.
Aimee should run with the rich and famous I think. Somehow. Someway.

Alexandra said...

Aimee should live in New York and be a famous socialite with spunk and pizzazz and taste...she would be good at that all!