Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love....

Its amazing how life changes so fast. Everyday is different from the day before, every hour changes. Your surroundings change, the weather changes, what you thought yesterday doesn't seem to fit what you think of today...People you love are constant. Its a miracle with all that changes with your atmosphere and goals, and worries, the people you love, you will always love. Even if you don't talk to the ones you love everyday, or hug them when you see them or call them on the phone once in a while, if they held anyplace in you heart, they will always hold that place no matter what! I am grateful for those that are in my heart! Even if i don't talk to you all the time, or tell you that i do love you, you fill a void that no one else could do! I am grateful for all those who make me happy whenever i think of them and i am even grateful to those that i worry about constantly because i still love you and i always will! I hope you all know that!

No comments: