Friday, January 23, 2009

Dream

Ok... another weird dream..... Josh and I were at a hotel somewhere. I was walking to our room, and i look over and see three really cute pit bulls. The mommy and puppy were dark brown and the dad was black with a white stripe on his nose. They noticed me and started to run after me! So I ran upthe stairs and in my head thought," DUH, dogs can run up the stairs too!" but i was already stuck up there and they were almost up. So i jumped over to the other side of the railing. I continued doing this like a was spiderman because they kept jumping at me. I wasn't scared but i was really annoyed that somebody would let there untrained dogs just run around and jump at people. So i started yelling."Whoever owns the three pit bulls needs to get out here right now and learn how to be a better dog owner!!". I was yelling really loud and two girls opened a door below me, one was in a wheelchair. They both had worried looks on their faces. The one in the wheelchair said she would go get the owner and wheeled away. Well i did end up getting down and i still wasn't scared or anything just sad that those beautiful dogs had such a stupid owner! So now back to real life....as you know, I am a crossing guard for an elementary school and as i was on my way to my corner, guess what.....Two pit bulls ran across the road right by me...one was female and dark brown, the other was a black male..with a white stripe on his nose......what does that mean? Am I psychic and if so, why did i dream about those dogs, I
only saw them for a minute while they ran down the road....

No comments: