Monday, November 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things..

People keep asking me what i want for Christmas, but when i am put on the spot like that i can never remember.....here are some things i not only want, but need as well.....







Josh and I are in need of some really good kitchen cutlery. The knives we have are from IKEA and will not even cut the cheese correctly... that is how impossible they are..





Sadly, my trusty ol Rainbow flip flops that are suppose to last a lifetime failed yesterday when the right one broke....i wear them everyday and even though they have a lifetime guarantee, i don't want to send them in.....I bought them at the actual Rainbow factory 5 years ago....I've worn then just about everyday since....i am in desperate need of replacements...




For those of you who know me, you may or may not know that i am in love with music! I LOVE MUSIC! Just one itunes gift card would be more than enough...there are so many new bands and singers i have discovered but cant bring myself to buy due to lack of funds....




I've always wanted a really cool shnazey leather bomber jacket and i have seen some really cute ones this year...





But, more than anything, i want my baby....this one isn't "the one" but isn't it cute! I just am tired of waiting and everything.....I know for a fact this is something i will not get by Christmas, but when it comes down to it, everything else is just everything else, i don't really want anything but our baby......hopefully by some miracle, we will hear back from Ethiopia by then.....but if not, we will still be here waiting for what really matters most to us right now...



No comments: