Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now I am COOL!

Woo Hoo! I am now apart of the blogging community! I feel like I finally fit in now! I had a dream that I needed to do this for some reason....could mean nothing or could really mean something...but anyway I couldnt stop thinking about it so here we go! I am a big believer in dreams and i really think they mean something.....although mine are soo wierd and strange if i told you them you wouldn't get it! It is more of the feeling of the dream itself or how I felt in that dream..... this one particular dream made me feel happy, but also anxious! I wanted to go to my computer at 4 in the morning and start a stinking blog! i didnt though and waited and waited and finally did it.... so now you get to hear me blab about nothing and see pictures of my husband and doggy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am the same way. I will wake up in the morning and have nagging thoughts giving me advice or not leaving me alone. I think the same thing happened to me when i started my blog. I have a nag with me everyday telling me to write. I need to write... You need to write. Please write! I don't know why. I'm glad I can see your life and hear your thoughts and ideas through this blog now. Thank you. I love you.